S7 Bluetooth connection to headphones causes phone to lock and become unresponsive.

A

AC Question

S7 android 6.0.1 connection to bose qc35 headphones causes phone to reset to lock screen after exactly 1 minute. Becomes unresponsive and must use pin to unlock instead of fingerprint. Tried un-pairing. Tried wiping cache. Only this device. BT to other devices doesn't do this. Please help. Bose hasn't responded.

ByteMaster0

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm having the same issue, both with the QC35 and the SoundLink AE2s. Doesn't matter whether or not the Bose Connect app is installed or not. The lockscreen becomes very sluggish, and eventually either crashes or resolves. Sometimes it causes the whole launcher to crash and restart. Once it's unlocked, all is fine, but unlocking the device is pretty messy for a while. Someone needs to fix this!

janto50

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just bought the Bose QC35 today and I'm having the same issue with it paired to my Galaxy Note 5. Watching a Youtube video and having the phone continuously lock after 1 minute and requiring the pin code each time as opposed to the fingerprint is no fun... it is very annoying and frustrating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699