(Samsung Galaxy j1 Ace) Your input about a malfunctioning device?

A

AC Question

Hey, my phone's screen went out, when I attempt to start it up, it vibrates and there is a small flash on the screen and that's it. No boot-up sound, and the screen stays off (not really dim, completely shut off) and shows no sign of response from touch. It does vibrate when I press the buttons for a screenshot, but no sound. The volume buttons don't make any noise as well. Tried plugging it in, and taking the battery out for a bit and placing it back in. What could possibly be wrong? Can it be a data problem, is it the backlight, or it just overheated? Is there any way to fix it myself from home?

Backstory: The phone only has one minor horizontal fracture, rarely dropped, and was working perfectly fine no less than an hour ago. Went to the store with my phone in my back pocket, came home and it wasnt working.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
There's a good chance that your LCD is out, and beyond repair. I would think a visit to a repair center is in order. If you don't want to take a chance yourself, to open the device up, and make sure cables are all connected properly, then a service call is needed.

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non