Question Grey Screen Blue Line - HELP

joeharpz

Feb 26, 2024
Visit site
Hi

Its a Redmi Note 10 Pro

My phone keeps doing the below (see pics) mainly the one with the blue line. Randomly happened on the weekend and i have tried rebooting/ hard reset with power +volume buttons. Sometimes it reboots successfully and goes to the home screen but will only last 10 seconds before going back to the grey screen. If it goes the fastboot it just stays on the screen with fastboot and nothing happens either.

I have rebooted it and it will just constantly loop from shutdown > mi logo > grey screen > reboots

the phone has no damage anywhere and is in really good condition.

Does anyone know what this issue is? I have lots of photos on there i really don't want to lose.

Any software aswell i can use to access the files as i cant allow file transfer due to screen not working.

Thanks,

Attachments

• DSC_0033.JPG
    DSC_0033.JPG
    558.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC_0034.JPG
    DSC_0034.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 5

joeharpz

Feb 26, 2024
Visit site
Welcome.

A hardware fault, I would guess. If so, get that fixed and you have your phone and data again.
Hello,

Thankyou for the response.

Yes I am thinking the same, sometimes it boots to home screen for a maximum of 10 seconds then goes grey screen. A local phone shop believes it needs a screen replacement, they said something about screen voltage causing the issue.

I cant really find anything online of similar issues

Reactions: belodion