Galaxy Note 5 Reset by itself

A

AC Question

My Fiancés phone reset and erased all of her data by itself about 4 days ago. When she opened up her phone it told her she needed to log in with the original account used when she set up the phone. She has a few accounts and couldn't remember which one she used, she reset the passwords on all of them and tried them and none worked. We've verified that we're able to log into each of the accounts on a laptop fine with the new passwords but every time we try to log into her phone it still says "This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device. When we try to log in it doesn't throw any wrong password errors but says please sign in using the owners account. We've tried every account she has and we know the passwords work but it still won't let her into the phone. We've been to BestBuy where she got the phone but they told us to contact google, tried for a few hours to try to find an email address or phone number to call but haven't had any luck so I thought I would try here. Has anyone had this happen before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty