Galaxy S 10.5 - No Marshmallow?

A

AC Question

Since Samsung seems to have abandoned the Tab S 10.5 as far as Marshmellow is concerned, can any one suggest another device that is comparable? I like the Samsung keyboard and the Samsung mouse. It is an excellent tablet. I use it primarily for email, internet search, as well as several other business related apps. I use it to remotely connect to several windows machines for update control etc. I am not a small screen movie watcher. If I going to watch a movie, I want a screen I can see across the room. This unit does what I want but I want the updated O/S. Plus, I know that 2 to 3 years is about max to use any computer these days. Looking for something in the same size with a dedicated keyboard. tks

prtsbyaj

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions. All of the current Samsung 10 inch tablets are vertical format. The Open, Home, and Back keys are on the short side of the screen. I like the S 10.5 along with the dedicated keyboard. A nice machine to be convenient where ever I may find the need to check mail, or check on a security camera. I know the newer units will do the job. The lack of a dedicated keyboard and the keys in the wrong place just don't seem like Samsung wants this type of customer. The new large screen tablets are for video watching. and the mid size devices the S2 and the A are for people who want something larger than a phone but still the vertical display. I understand that. It just seems that there should be a market for my needs as well. I have 9 Samsung devices. Phones, Tablets, and Chromebooks. I like Samsung products and support. But if they don't make the product I want, I gotta look elsewhere. Thanks

prtsbyaj

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lenovo Yoga for that sort of work. I like the Tab S 10.5 with keyboard to take into restaurants etc. where I can check on mail and cameras. Thanks for the suggestion. I am quite familiar with the Surface Pro 4. I monitor one. They are great machines. A little on the large side. I also like Android O/S for some of the ways it functions as opposed to Win10. I will check out Dell and HP. I have not followed what they are doing lately. I know I am not impressed with Lenovo tablets these days. thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez