Question No internet

mygoofnameat

Nov 16, 2023
Visit site
I just got a Blu G63 Android V13 .

It is a Tmobile config. I want to use it with my ATT service. Calls, txt, wifi internet work. As soon as I try to use ATT internet, it doesn't work.
In the past there was some config that they did for it to work. Anyone know what that is??
TIA.

SyCoREAPER

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site

It is a Tmobile config. I want to use it with my ATT service. Calls, txt, wifi internet work. As soon as I try to use ATT internet, it doesn't work.
In the past there was some config that they did for it to work. Anyone know what that is??
TIA.
ATT is notorious for having a a whitelist or pre-approved list of phones and not allowing others.

Did you ensure otherwise the APN settings are correct?

Some alternative APN options

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site

TIA.
I'm surprised you got it working on AT&T at all. That device is not on AT&T's approved list of devices they'll support.

I'd be more worried about the next IMEI sweep, when they find your unapproved device and actually deactivate the SIM card - which they've done before. Forcing you to call them to reactivate it, but only after you put it in an approved device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201