HTC One stuck in Kids Mode

A

AC Question

My daughters cellphone was put into Kids Mode however she was never prompted to enter her email and create a password but never asked for a pin. Now whenever she tries to unlock her phone, it pops up in kids mode and asks for her birth year. Nothing we've tri d for numbers works. We've tried rebooting, tried "restart & remove kids mode" and nothing happens - still wants a number entered. What can we do?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My daughters cellphone was put into Kids Mode however she was never prompted to enter her email and create a password but never asked for a pin. Now whenever she tries to unlock her phone, it pops up in kids mode and asks for her birth year. Nothing we've tri d for numbers works. We've tried rebooting, tried "restart & remove kids mode" and nothing happens - still wants a number entered. What can we do?

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you ever figure out what the issue was? What carrier is the phone with?

jel888

Jul 9, 2017
Visit site
I have this same issue and I have even accessed my Zoodles account and there is no help on this; I did write them however, and if I receive a reply will pos tit here and everywhere I can, since I've searched for an answer for two days.