how can I disable screenshot capabilities on Android phone

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
If it's your device, just don't take screenshots. I mean you're not going to be able to disable it on someone else's device. Even if you did they'd just turn it back on.

I'm seeing more to this story than you're letting on. What is getting screenshoted? Messages, pics, something from an app, is someone using screenshots from your phone to send themselves proof of something... I mean there are apps that you can use that will not allow screenshots. SMS apps that disable screenshots without a password, probably the same with email, and there are a ton of pic galleries that will either hide pics or disable sending pics. So tell us the whole story and we'll be able to help you better.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a vernee v2 Pro. It has a dedicated screen shot button on the side and I can't find a way to disable it. It is very annoying as I keep taking screen shots
This thread is 2 years old since it posted many things have changed, I'm carrying an HTC U12+ and while it doesn't have a dedicated button it does have customizable shortcut gestures for performing this action. My best advice is attempt to change it's function, most likely under Display and Gesture, or under a specialized heading. For HTC it's Edge Sense. If that fails check your user manual or contact the maker. I can't imagine there is not a way to do this if it's so easily hit, it just may not be obvious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87