Was my Android hacked?

A

AC Question

I have suspicions that maybe my Android was hacked and a hacker maybe did access to my email account, so I checked my last account activity to see and I found this:

It's says that It was accessed in a Browser not a Mobile, and more says:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.6; en-us; GT-S5360 Build/GINGERBREAD) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)"

I do have a Samsung Android Galaxy Young GT-S5360, but I don't have Linux in it nor a Safari browser installed in my mobile! So I want to know if maybe a hacker cheated the system to made it to simulate that He accessed through my Mobile model, It is possible that?

This things: "Android 2.3.6; en-us; GT-S5360 Build/GINGERBREAD" are correct according to my model but not that of "Safari". Could it be an error of the system, What can you tell me buddies?

oneeyecarpenter

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
No, I don't think you were hacked. Every browser has elements of Safari, Mozilla, etc, because of open source code used to build the browser app. And depending on what you used to access your account, usually a browser, then that's what would be displayed.