Pls help (My Smartphone & Tablet hacked by someone)

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

XDA Member Xvindemiatrix

Tweet Like +1

Android security, My smartphone hacked by someone
1 posts

By Xvindemiatrix, Junior Member on Yesterday, 03:45 PM
Subscribe
Rate Thread
Add Poll
Hi
Before I have Samsung s5 smartphone, I fight with my friend, He was loaded trojan in my mobile phone when i talk with him he knows everything than I suspected him I was thinking he loaded Trojan than I downloaded network monitoring app I saw connections from Google dns 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 ip number. I got Trojan in my mobile phone,
After I factory reset/formatted smartphone (I don't remember I erased sd-card or not) Before I wasn't know that factory reset not able to erase everything I supposed Trojan was deleted by factory reset. After he is still know everything.

Final decision; I bought new Samsung S3 tablet, I used this tablet approximately 4 months ,When I turn back to my country, he is still know my location, he is still know browser history, and all of them. I am becomes crazy I did factory reset my S3 tablet, and I created new Google account, I switched off my location, I checked Google account history everyday;but I couldn't see any suspicious situation ,I changed all account password, After i read some text they are explaining about this issue they are saving to us "factory reset not able to erased everything"
"You have to load new rom" and then I downloaded New Rom, I loaded new Rom in my mobile phone I replaced everything , I created new google account i didn't use old one I went Vodafone and I changed my SIM card with new one but Phone number is same He is professional hacker and Android developer.

I Bought new phone, I bought new sim card (same phone number),I loaded new Rom, I changed Google account,
I removed sd card I didn't put back, I checked antivirus with several virus programs, I closed device manager (find my mobile), I did data limit for all applications, shortly I did everything but I am still scare him, maybe he is access again!!! I didn't connect my home WiFi because;he was hacked my computer before.
I am using only 4.5 G now I checked two-There times my Ip number,

When I disconnected from internet, my ip number was changing;but only last 6 numbers changing.
I think he can find again my ip address, because my device is very rare He can find easly my device and he can attack again. Also I supposed he found me again today. I opened developer options And I put limit for background apps work I put no any operations background , but when I put this one, it is changing itself it's turning back standard limit. I think he access again

Now, I need your help !!! How can I save with him, How is he find me easly, and how can I know he is access or not I don't have any idea My knowledge very pour especially Android Please help me I don't want to buy again one more phone Google saying Android is the best secure os but Now I am not sure about security

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded network monitoring app I saw connections from Google dns 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 ip number.
Maybe because he knows something you don't. I use Google's DNS service too - it's one of the best (and those are the correct IP addresses for Google's DNS service).

I got Trojan in my mobile phone,

After he is still know everything.

Final decision; I bought new Samsung S3 tablet, I used this tablet approximately 4 months ,When I turn back to my country, he is still know my location, he is still know browser history, and all of them. I am becomes crazy I did factory reset my S3 tablet, and I created new Google account, I switched off my location, I checked Google account history everyday;but I couldn't see any suspicious situation ,I changed all account password, After i read some text they are explaining about this issue they are saving to us "factory reset not able to erased everything"
"You have to load new rom" and then I downloaded New Rom, I loaded new Rom in my mobile phone I replaced everything , I created new google account i didn't use old one I went Vodafone and I changed my SIM card with new one but Phone number is same He is professional hacker and Android developer.

I Bought new phone, I bought new sim card (same phone number),I loaded new Rom, I changed Google account,
I removed sd card I didn't put back, I checked antivirus with several virus programs, I closed device manager (find my mobile), I did data limit for all applications, shortly I did everything but I am still scare him, maybe he is access again!!! I didn't connect my home WiFi because;he was hacked my computer before.
I am using only 4.5 G now I checked two-There times my Ip number,
It's called "social engineering". He's either playing a trick on you, or he's deliberately trying to drive you crazy. He's not getting all that information from your tablet or your Google account, he's getting it by other means, like calling someone and pretending to be you.

When I disconnected from internet, my ip number was changing;but only last 6 numbers changing.
That can be completely normal. You're still using the same internet provider.

I think he can find again my ip address
Only the first 2 sets of numbers.

He can find easly my device
No, he can find your IP address - if he already knows it.

I think he's succeeding (in driving you crazy, I mean). Once you change devices, any Trojans on the old device are gone. He's convinced you that he can do things that can't be done but, since you don't understand how the internet works, you're being convinced. Tell him to stop being a child. Once he sees that you're not interested, he'll stop. (It may take a week of holding yourself together and not responding to his claims, but eventually he'll stop. The only reason he's doing it is to get you to do what you're doing - panicking.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky