Android6 Update Issues

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Been having a lot of issues since the Android 6 update. None of my stored fonts work anymore. Even when I re-install it says it's not compatible and prompts me to uninstall. This has happened with the Samsung Font Packs and the FlipFonts I have installed. Tried to contact the developer but no response.
Anyone have this issue?

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Ok. I was able to do it .. actually my roomate did. Cache is cleared but the problem still persists. None of my old font packs are compatible. I guess I'll email the developers of the apps to see what the the problem. My supervisor is having the same issue with her 3p font packs as well. I wonder where the glitch lies?

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
The fonts where you can purchase one font, alacarte, are okay. Its with any of the font packs I have previously used and were installed prior. Im looking at recent google-play reviews for these font packs and many people are saying the same thing. I guess it has to be an issue with the three or four developers of these font packs. Too bad, I had about 20 of my favorites I cant use anymore.

THE POTZ

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site
Here is the response from Flipfont. None of those icon-packs (that have been popular in the Play Store for years) were authorized by Flipfont and have since been shut down through a security update. I would expect the developer of these "unauthorized" fonts to create some workaround eventually. Either that or they should disappear from the Play Store completely. The authorized monotypes are still available for individual purchase.flipf.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87