Why won't my Moto G 2nd gen XT1068 won't turn on or power on?

A

AC Question

I have just fixed this moto g 2nd gen and was using it for a week when I came across this option about Installing system update and I was not going to for it, I was going to choose remind me later option but some how when I click "done" it went straight to the android image for System update Installation in progress. So I tried cancelling but wont work so I just powered off the phone, but when rebooting, it just went straight to system update so I just let it continued. When the system update completed it powered off and that's it, it wouldn't powered on. I tried pressing the power + vol down & power + vol up to enter recovery mode or factory reset mode but it wont boot up. Also tried pressing power button for 3 minutes and vol down for 3 or 4 minutes still nothing, but after press and power button for 2 to 3 minutes and when connecting the charger from a power point the led light came on and stayed for about 15 to 20 sec and went off again.
Please help me.

Ashley Hou

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Yep, I think so. cos when I hold down the power button for 3 to 4 minutes and try connecting the charger the led light turns on and stays their for about 10 to 15 minutes. Is it the battery giving power?

Ashley Hou

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Yep, I think so. cos when I hold down the power button for 3 to 4 minutes and try connecting the charger the led light turns on and stays their for about 10 to 15 minutes. Is it the battery giving power?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89