Asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl

A

AC Question

Hi how are you? I'm Edward I have a problem with my Asus Zenfone 2 laser ze500kl I tried to Root my Asus phone I flashed TWRP 2.8.7.7 to Install SuperSU I installed SuperSU and it didn't rooted, after that my WI-FI went blank didn't worked, then I went to Recovery mode to Install the UL-ASUS_Z00E-WW-13.10.10.38-user.zip which one I downloaded from www.asus.com the original ROM when I click to install UL-ASUS_Z00E-WW-13.10.10.38-user.zip it says E: Zip signature verification failed: 1 but I can install the SuperSU from recovery mode to see if any Zip will install, the SuperSU did but the UL-ASUS_Z00E-WW-13.10.10.38-user.zip didn't installed. When I go to Reboot System my Asus zenfone 2 laser ze500kl it won't start up it shows the Asus logo and vibrating and my phone can't turn on, now I can use my phone just in Fastboot mode and Recovery mode nothing else can use it. When I go to Reboot System it says No OS Installed! :( I can't install the firmware from ADB Sideload because into the firmware zip there is no fastbooot.img and recovery.img I only can see the boot.img in it. I will appraciate it very much if you can help me to solve the problem E: Zip signature verification failed: 1 and to make my phone to work again, I'm not English man I hope you will understand my problem

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana