changing port is changed but battery problem still exist (Samsung Galaxy "Note 10.1" 2014 edition)

A

AC Question

changing port is changed but battery problem still exist (Samsung Galaxy "Note 10.1" 2014 edition)

I have a Samsung Galaxy "Note 10.1" 2014 edition. At the beginning of the problem, when I charged it, it took a day to get 100%, however, a couple of months later, the problem getting worse; when I connect the charger it doesn't charge and it stays 0% even if I keep it charging a whole day. I found a post here in your website about the same problem and the solution was to replace the charging port. So I changed the charging port but still having same issue. I read another post here that mentioned that the problem is the (Motherboard), another one says replace the device battery. I not sure what I should do next, I already replaced the charging port. Please advise.

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: changing port is changed but battery problem still exist (Samsung Galaxy "Note 10.1" 2014 editio

Sounds like the battery which is an easier and cheaper solution than replacing the motherboard