huawei ascend g730.keeps on restaring

JhomaR_31

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
hello im new here.. can anyone help me with my problem..any help will be greatly appreciated..
I have a Huawei g730 for a while now....about a week ago it just suddenly restarts on its own.. and i tried to reset it..but nothing happen...and its like its in a deepfreeze.. i tried to uninstall everything in it. but then..when it restarts..everything i just unistalled ...is still in it.. ..
thanks in advance...

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
hello im new here.. can anyone help me with my problem..any help will be greatly appreciated..
I have a Huawei g730 for a while now....about a week ago it just suddenly restarts on its own.. and i tried to reset it..but nothing happen...and its like its in a deepfreeze.. i tried to uninstall everything in it. but then..when it restarts..everything i just unistalled ...is still in it.. ..
thanks in advance...
Hello, welcome to Android Central. If you can access recovery mode and wipe the cache to see if that helps. Start off by powering the phone down. Then hold the power+ volume up. You should be in recovery mode. Simply select "wipe cache" or "wipe cache partition" and then restart the phone to see if it still restarts on its own.

JhomaR_31

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
I am assuming then you were in the process of flashing a stock rom? I am asking questions because I would like to get a better picture of the problem as a whole.

im not flashing any rom.. im just using it as usual .. messaging my friend and playing a little online games.. ..suddenly it restarts ..and ever since i can't use it...it restarts ..at a very short amount of time ..

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
im not flashing any rom.. im just using it as usual .. messaging my friend and playing a little online games.. ..suddenly it restarts ..and ever since i can't use it...it restarts ..at a very short amount of time ..
By stock rom, I meant it's stock firmware version. Apologies for the confusion. I saw you mentioned you tried to do that. Where did you obtain this file? From the official Huawei website?

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Where did you place the Dload file? Did you make sure to place it on the root folder of the SD Card (assuming you're using an SD Card)?

JhomaR_31

Dec 3, 2016
Visit site
Could you post what you did? I'm sorry I was not able to help in time.

i just removed..every app i can .. and clean the system .. and before it restarts again.. i shut it down myself..and i flash the firmware i found on the official site of huawei and flash it using Smart Phone Flash tool...

it works just fine ..in the problem i have..
hope it was helpful..

. . .