Is Auto call recording feature in Moto M ?

A

AC Question

I am planning to buy Moto M( 4 GB RAM and 64 GB space), I want to know whether it has built-in auto call recording feature or not. Now a days most phones provide this feature. If this feature is not there, suggest me which Android free app/s work for this phone. My decision to buy this phone depends upon this feature only.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
I am surprised that any phone would have this ability built-in.
By that I mean while all the hardware will probably support it, none of the needed apps/software will be there.
This is due to the privacy laws regarding phone recording varying greatly from country to country and state to state in the USA.
There are plenty of apps you can download from the Play Store to fill the software gap.

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
As Joe said, that is illegal in most civilised countries unless you inform the other party first. Some countries you also have to have a beep at regular intervals to indicate the call is being recorded.
In any case, a walk around in play store will offer you many apps that will do the job. As an aside, any evidence gathered in this manner (without consent) will be viewed as insubmissible in a court of law .... Just saying