Transfer document files from Verizon Cloud to ES File Explorer

Quack Me Up

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Can someone explain how to do the above? I recently lost my previous phone and need to take the files fom the Verizon Cloud and put them in my ES File Explorer app on the new phone.
I tried to highlight a file and choose " complete action using" ES File Explorer but I can't find the file any where in the ES app?
Do I need another app to be able to open and view the documents even within ES File Explorer? If so, which app do you recommend?

Last edited:

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
When transferring the file(s), you need to pick a location (or accept the default location) to place the file(s) on your phone.
"ES File Explorer" is an app, not a location. This is a file browser, which will show you all the files on your phone.

Quack Me Up

Dec 28, 2014
Visit site
Can you explain further please? Where should I send them to on the phone and how do I do it?

When transferring the file(s), you need to pick a location (or accept the default location) to place the file(s) on your phone.
"ES File Explorer" is an app, not a location. This is a file browser, which will show you all the files on your phone.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
What app are you using to view the "Verizon Cloud"?
It should have options to download or sync your files to the phone.
The app may or may not let you choose where to put the files.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo