why my phone is not turning after installing new battery but front touch keys are blinking ?

A

AC Question

i bought an OEM battery from amazon for my lg f260s installed it in my phone now the phone is not turning on i tried to charge it for the first time connected it to charger now the front touch keys are blinking but phone is not turning on shall i leave it like this or its going to harm my phone any help would be appreciated.
thanks .

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I would try to leave it plugged in overnight. I've seen this happen on several phone brands when the battery was completely discharged. If it's not working after being plugged in overnight, the battery is probably defective (or more likely, a knock off, which sadly is quite common on amazon).

What happens if you put the original battery in.

Mycrossover

Jun 24, 2016
Visit site
I would try to leave it plugged in overnight. I've seen this happen on several phone brands when the battery was completely discharged. If it's not working after being plugged in overnight, the battery is probably defective (or more likely, a knock off, which sadly is quite common on amazon).

What happens if you put the original battery in.
Good advice. The amount of OEM branded knock offs on Amazon and ebay is unbelievable. Half the time I don't think the sellers even know the difference. I bought my last OEM battery for an S4 from B&H photo and it was a good one. I bought OEM branded chargers and usb cables on ebay and the chargers were fine but the cables only charged at half the normal rate. The seller sent me other Samsung cables and they were worse. I sent them back too. Now I only buy Anker cables that are mostly sold by Amazon