Solved: Can't save contact to Google account

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Deleted the Google account from the phone then re-created it. All is good.

After I received a call, I tried to save the callers tel # from the call list by long pressing and selecting "Save to People".

When I select Create new contact, (HTC One M8) I get a message stating that adding a phone contact will only be saved with Outlook (which is not installed) via HTC sync, other wise it will be saved on device locally. When I press cancel, I'm taken back to the new contact screen where the Contact type showing is SIM.

When I press the on SIM field, the dialogue box saying create contact under account shows SIM, Bluemail (with work account) and Phone. No Google account.

However, when I go to Account Settings for the phone, Google is listed, and People Details (which I assume is contacts) is checked to be synced. I'm also receiving my Gmail with Bluemail, which is being pushed to the phone, so I know the Gmail account is "working". Googe Drive is also working on my device,

Not sure what to do next short of deleting Bluemail and seeing if that helps. Can anyone think of anything else to look at?

Thanks

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty