can you install 4.4.2 on an sm-t110 does anyone have a valid link to the proper firmware

A

AC Question

im trying my damndest to figure out how to install 4.4.2 on my sm-t110 tab 3 lite which is different from the tab 3 (sm-t210) I keep getting these dead sites which only have half the information and don't actually explain if its safe to put the firmware from the tab 3 onto the tab 3 lite

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
im trying my damndest to figure out how to install 4.4.2 on my sm-t110 tab 3 lite which is different from the tab 3 (sm-t210) I keep getting these dead sites which only have half the information and don't actually explain if its safe to put the firmware from the tab 3 onto the tab 3 lite

As far as I'm aware it's never a good idea to use a ROM that's not specific to the device. Smartphone ROMs are not like computer Install images where there are multiple device drivers and hardware auto-detect features that when during an install process the necessary things get installed that match the hardware. With smartphones each model has its own unique hardware configuration and its corresponding ROM contains only what's required.

There are only two sites I rely on for Samsung stock ROMS (verified as legitimate), Sammobile and Updato. Hopefully you can get the correct ROM from one or the other (sammobile downloads are intentionally slow so if you notice it's dragging, its a sammobile server thing):

https://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/database/SM-T110/

Download Firmware – Samsung Update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38