Auto Reboot Again And Again

A

AC Question

Hello Sir,
I would like to ask ones. I have a problem, Please answer it if you had already know my question. My question is - I have a Samsung S4 SHV-E330s Korea. My Phone is normal open when does not insert SIM Card. But when i insert SIM card, phone is auto reboot again and again at logo. That is my problems sir. So, how can i do or repair my phone? Please answer me sir. Good Luck All.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! How old is your SIM card? Perhaps it is too old and so the phone is not reading it? If your phone has some age on it, that could also cause other issues. Has your phone suffered any water damage or any falls - anything like that?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for reply. SIM card is new one and sometimes last week i can use phone call.my phone doesn't suffered any water damage or any falls. I already factory reset. Thanks.

Okay! Is it possible for you to take it to the store or to your carrier, so they can have a look at it? It may be that your phone is rejecting the SIM card.

Adin Prastyo

Oct 15, 2018
Visit site
I have also only been able to service my customers ... problems like that occur because of the short on the on / off button ... or the path from the on / off button ... try changing or check the on / off path ..