Printing an Email

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have a V20 and use HP ePrint app or built in Android function when I want to print out an email. About the only time I do it is when the email contains a coupon I must print out to use. I'm a foodie and you'd be surprised how many restaurants insist on a printed copy of a coupon and "can't" use my phone to redeem the coupon.

What really annoys me is these color picture coupons fill at least a full page of paper and often take up two or 3 pages. The email page is too big for a screen shot but even if a screenshot suffices it still takes up a full page. Is there any way to print from my phone and reduce the size of the image? Total waste of ink. It is embarrassing to hand someone a full sheet of paper and sometimes as many as 3! I also don't want to carry them.

Is there a way to reduce it to 25% of full page? I tried changing paper size in settings to A4 but then it printed out about 8 pages to fit together.

Thanks!

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
You could try taking a screenshot, cropping it to remove email header and such and then print.
Tried. It prints the picture full 8.5x11. Lots of ink! The only thing I've found is too much work. You have to save as pdf then open in Word then shrink the pic in word then print. Takes like 10 minutes. Too much trouble. Too many steps