Trouble signing into gTalk, FB, Twitter

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having trouble signing into Talk, Facebook, or Twitter apps?

For some reason, I can't sign into any of them. Facebook Messenger logged me in and is working. Could it be because I use them on my phone? gChat usually seems not to have a problem with me being signed in from a bunch of places at once... When I try to log in from the Prime, I get "Could not connect to server. Will retry shortly." :-\

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Still having trouble. This is annoying. Tried deleting and re-downloading Facebook and it didn't help. Anyone use any of these apps on both tablet and phone using the same gmail account to download them from the market? So far everything else seems fine that I've tried.

EDIT: I should note that it seems to be logging into Facebook okay, but I can't get past the Sync all/Sync none screen without the error message.

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so suddenly everything seems to be working. Not sure why, but twitter and talk randomly decided to play ball. I cleared data on the Facebook app and suddenly it worked. Not sure why deleting and reinstalling didn't do it but I'm just happy its working :)

illmatic13

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue signing onto all my apps like twitter during the first 20 min of playing with it, so I tried again later like it said and it worked fine. who knows what causes it to do that lol

pjb5064

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Could it be your prime was downloading and installing all of the items from your phone via sync and during that time it just had issues since data was being used elsewhere? Just a random guess as I have no idea...

hmackenz

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Could it be your prime was downloading and installing all of the items from your phone via sync and during that time it just had issues since data was being used elsewhere? Just a random guess as I have no idea...

Yeah, maybe. Whenever the fb app would say authentication failed on the Prime, it said it on my phone too and I'd have to log back in there. Just happy it works now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty