So, is it actually in stock anywhere?

kgirl91

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I have an Amazon preorder (made on the second round of preorders that opened up a week or so ago) and a JR.com preorder from December 4. Amazon says Jan 24 or later, JR.com sometime the second week of January . I'm getting really frustrated with the way ASUS has handled the launch. Is there actually stock anywhere (in store or online) or is everyone else waiting too? I keep seeing people posting their ship notifications but I'm not sure if that's the majority or not.

Last edited:

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered mine from Best Buy yesterday afternoon. I just received an email from them a few hours ago with a tracking number saying it had shipped via UPS 2-Day and I'll have it Thursday. When I ordered it, I was ready to hunker down for a long wait, and here it is already on it's way to me. I'm super jazzed to not have to wait. Especially considering I was one of the first Amazon orders that Amazon decided to just cancel out of the blue. Turns out they did me a favor cause now I'll have it sooner.

kgirl91

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
It was just in stock on newegg 1 per customer, but someone stole it out of my cart as I was checking out. I'm REALLY irritated right now.

UPDATE: Amazon order arriving next tues or wed! Can't wait!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez