Stock ?

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have the Prime in stock?

I received mine yesterday but had to return it because it would not turn on. :'(

Thanks

hollywould

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Fry's Electronics is the only place I've seen that has actual physical stock. Other than that you have to order it online.

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Thank you hollywould. I just ordered it online from Fry's and It was available. As soon as I completed my transaction I went back and they were unavailable. I hope mine went through before they were gone. I think it did!

The Champagne version.

Thanks again :D

Last edited:

aquaitious

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine this morning minutes after getting an email from NowInStock.Net (ASUS Transformer Prime In Stock Tracker - Transformer Prime Pre-orders, Transformer TF201 - NowInStock.net)

The Dean held a meeting for my class, when I got the email I rushed to order it before the meeting started (10:55 vs 11:00), but my G2x wouldn't scroll, luckily my friend had his Galaxy Nexus and I registered, entered all my info and completed the transaction just before he started speaking.

EDIT: As soon as I posted this and refreshed the website, looks like NewEgg.com got some instock as of 3PM Eastern in 32 Champagne and 64 Grey.

green77

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Well I guess I didn't order quick enough. I checked the status of my order and it said "back ordered"

I called and they told me they must have been sold as I was entering all my info.

:'(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38