Unfortunately, YouTube Has Stopped.

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Whats up with this? I get it randomly, and when I click OK it reboots YouTube to something I watched earlier. Anyone else experience this?

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Codeworks

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I was getting this yesterday as well. On some videos, it was working "fine" (fine meaning it was playing, but buffering very slow), and on some videos, "Unfortunately Youtube has stopped".

rew001

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I was getting this yesterday as well. On some videos, it was working "fine" (fine meaning it was playing, but buffering very slow), and on some videos, "Unfortunately Youtube has stopped".

Yep pretty much exactly.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201

aquarius1966

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
If you have still that problem just go i system/app directorium (with root file explorer), find youtube.apk and simpli click on it and choose install.

Zeal Shah

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
uninstall updated version of youtube and click on youtube icon in your phone after u get option to install youtube....click on install the youtube and use but don't update and remove check mark on auto update...how to remove....go to play store and go your app and see the option of right side of screen click on and u can see auto update so uncheck and don't update

glenn1974

Oct 22, 2015
Visit site
my sons android tablet has the unfortunately youtube has stopped working and when you click on ok it just keeps popping up and will not go away and we cant put in the password to get onto his tablet. i cant remember the brand it is. its just one of those off the wall brands we got off of amazon. if i could get it to where i could reset it to factory settings but i have trierd a few things but no luck

spiriter

Apr 12, 2017
Visit site
my sons android tablet has the unfortunately youtube has stopped working and when you click on ok it just keeps popping up and will not go away and we cant put in the password to get onto his tablet. i cant remember the brand it is. its just one of those off the wall brands we got off of amazon. if i could get it to where i could reset it to factory settings but i have trierd a few things but no luck

I have the same problem it is so frustrating. Did you ever find a solution

sparklingbluz

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
Today I am having issues with youtube, it brings up message that it has stopped and asks if I want to restart it. When I try to close out or restart it, the same message appears and I can't get into it. Is there anything else I can do, to help get back into it?

kurtisingram

May 10, 2017
Visit site
You need to go to the Google Play store or the App Store search up YouTube and enable the app. All your problems will stop

Last edited:

stefandroid

May 17, 2017
Visit site
uninstall updated version of youtube and click on youtube icon in your phone after u get option to install youtube....click on install the youtube and use but don't update and remove check mark on auto update...how to remove....go to play store and go your app and see the option of right side of screen click on and u can see auto update so uncheck and don't update

thanks. Although I had a hardtime doing it because the notif keeps popping up, so i would click ok and immediately click on google play and keep clicking ok on the notif so i can type type the letters on the search field of google play. once i got on it, i still kept on clicking the ok on the pop up so i can click on the "enable" button on youtube google play.then the pop up stopped. that was hassle. but it worked! thanks for the tip. :) ;)

stefandroid

May 17, 2017
Visit site
i would click ok and immediately click on google play and keep clicking ok on the notif so i can type type the letters "youtube" on the search field of google play. once i got on it, i still kept on clicking the ok on the pop up so i can click on the "enable" button on youtube google play.then the pop up stopped. that was hassle. but it worked!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member