Random Reboots

Pandawg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for all the threads, but is anyone else experiencing random reboots after the new OTA update? I seem to hit once every hour.

gbarrett71

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Same here. I haven't seen any improvements with this update, only continued problems. The random reboots and video issues I'm experiencing are frustrating. This tablet isn't cheap and the people who are purchasing these deserve the issues resolved by ASUS ASAP.

Pandawg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
What really surprises and disappoints me is that before the update I only had one random reboot ever. The update did fix the Wifi problems I was having though.

702DROID

Nov 7, 2009
Visit site
Havent had one reboot or any wifi or gps issues in the two weeks ive had my prime

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

altezzaboy03

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
My tablet seems to be shutting off during the middle of the night and when I'm at work. It wont power back on unless i hit the power button many many times. I'm starting to wonder if this is software or hardware related...

Pandawg

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
My tablet seems to be shutting off during the middle of the night and when I'm at work. It wont power back on unless i hit the power button many many times. I'm starting to wonder if this is software or hardware related...

I hope it's software, and they release a fix soon.

YoungChrisG

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Even though it always sucks to re-set up the device it may be worth resetting to factory. I have found that after updates, if I'm having weird issues a factory reset often times solves the problem.

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My reboots haven't increased or decreased after the update. I've noticed that mine only reboots on a particularly heavy website. It's never rebooted on a game or doing anything else. I've been trying to use Chrome Beta more and so far I have yet to have a reboot on Chrome.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
My reboots haven't increased or decreased after the update. I've noticed that mine only reboots on a particularly heavy website. It's never rebooted on a game or doing anything else. I've been trying to use Chrome Beta more and so far I have yet to have a reboot on Chrome.

Do you still get a reboot with Chrome if you visit that same heavy website?

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Do you still get a reboot with Chrome if you visit that same heavy website?

The problem is that it's not constant. I'd go to a website, and it'd reboot. Then I'd go back and it's work fine. I haven't had a reboot while using Chrome yet. In fact, i don't remember my last reboot....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress