- 51 Posts
Display Brightness Problem on Tablet
Got a problem I'm hoping someone can help me with. My wife has a transformer table that she uses to read Kindle book but after the latest a couple of weeks ago, the screen brightness on the Kindle app has been reduced to about 30% or so. Setting the brightness to manual doesn't help and it's causing her problems trying to read. None of the other apps have this problem, only the Kindle. What's odd is that when opened, it goes to max and than drops almost immediately.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-07-2013, 09:25 PM #2
- 06-07-2013, 09:55 PM #3
I don't have my TF300 in front of me, but there's a system setting that is meant to save power by dimming the screen when there isn't anything active going on. It's either under Settings/Display or Settings/ASUS Customized Settings. If it's checked, try unchecking it. Maybe the tablet is somehow thinking the Kindle app is not "active."
When I get home from work and have my TF300 in front of me, I'll let you know exactly where that setting is.
- 06-07-2013, 09:58 PM #4
- By Turan in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2013, 07:16 PM
- By directstep in forum Other TabletsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2013, 06:29 PM
- By Rally in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:58 AM
- By Ky1e.YC in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2010, 11:22 AM
- By jason2md in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-2009, 09:03 PM