Ordered Transformer today at Best Buy

rakibby

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
So I ordered the Transformer 16gb this morning at a Best Buy store. Looks like this afternoon they are out of stock already. Sure hope my order isn't going to be delayed. Receipt says June 1st.

Anyone have problems receiving there Transformer on time?

rakibby

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
they offered it to me at the store...I guess I'll find out. ;) It's paid for and I have the receipt in hand. They have my address so I guess they can send it to my house for free then.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Yea I also wanted to send to store but it wasnt available for me either... I thought it wasnt available for anyone...*shoulder shrug* but yeah I ordered the Asus 16gb as soon as I saw the 32gb option had been sold out returned my Acer Iconia this morning, I paid for 'expedited' shipping...express is too rich for my blood :p

Edit: I think I might have got the last one! BB emailed me saying its been shipped! WHoo hoo!

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
The ship to store option shouldn't have been available. I still have my Acer Iconia. Still comparing the two. I can say right now that there isn't much difference at all in the screen quality and the screen may not be quite as responsive as the Acer's. Will keep comparing.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Eh? a couple bucks for shipping is worth it to avoid having to listen to some 17 yr old whine endlessly at me when I tell him I have no desire to pay a hundred bucks for a useless insurance package on a $400 tablet.

-Suntan

freeky1

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
The ship to store option shouldn't have been available. I still have my Acer Iconia. Still comparing the two. I can say right now that there isn't much difference at all in the screen quality and the screen may not be quite as responsive as the Acer's. Will keep comparing.

Blasphemy!

Sent from my Etch A Sketch

rruready

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
How much of a difference is it? I played with an Iconia in BB and I was hoping the TF would perform similarly in that respect (I'm receiving my TF today sometime).

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
^I wanna know this too. How unresponsive is it? It's obviously pretty noticeable since more than one or two people are talking about it. :\

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site

I hope my asus screen is better than my acer iconia that I returned . I was underwhelmed with the LCD of the acer and I like my wife's iPad 1 screen better than the acer hands down. So if the asus has ips screen like ipad2 and better resolution than acer/xoom/ipad2 then how can u not see the difference?

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I hope my asus screen is better than my acer iconia that I returned . I was underwhelmed with the LCD of the acer and I like my wife's iPad 1 screen better than the acer hands down. So if the asus has ips screen like ipad2 and better resolution than acer/xoom/ipad2 then how can u not see the difference?

I'm not sure if you got a bad Acer or what but the screen on the Iconia is gorgeous. I see a little more richness in the color on the Transformer but overall not enough to even mention.

I've found myself pressinng on icons 2 or 3 times on the Transformer's screen where this doesn't happen on the Acer.

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I've found myself pressinng on icons 2 or 3 times on the Transformer's screen where this doesn't happen on the Acer.

That's not something that they can fix, right? Without using a different screen tech or something? Or is it fixable via software updates? Still trying to weigh my options.

edit: Made my decision. Thanks anyway

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez