Transfomer and dock in ToysRUs flyer

IkariWarrior

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
After months of not seeing a Transformer at retail, I saw it finally advertised this week in the ToysRUs flyer of all places. They are also offering a $25 gift card with the purchase of any tablet. I headed down and shortly after opening and found plenty of tablets and docks in stock. So if anyone is still looking forone at retail check out ToysRUs.

Primetimeplaya

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Odd that Toys r Us would have it at retail and not Best Buy. No offense but I just can't take Toys r Us as a serious place to buy electronics.

thamenacing1

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I was there on Friday and wondered why they were selling TF101 cases. Found it weird that they would have cases, but no Transformers. Guess this answers my question...Still cheaper getting mine through Amazon...

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

baseballfanz

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
You'll be surprised what TrUs sometimes have in stock. Usually peoples don't think to look at TrUs but they do have a small electronics section.

tmcdonald765

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Just scooped a 16GB TF + dock at ToysRUs last night. They had one more of each when I was there, but they didn't have any on display.

Oddly, it came with a European (non-UK) adapter for the charger. Everything else appears correct for the US market. We'll see if Asus will ship me an appropriate adapter...