Why is the Asus Transformer so laggy

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine is back to being laggy like before. I think it seemed all fast after the update because the update pretty much did a soft reset which usually makes my Transformer run smoothly for a day.

turdbogls

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
The lag is still there however it is much less noticeable than before and I still haven't had a "pleas wait" message since the update. So much better than IcS but still a ways to go

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

naelme

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh are you using nova launcher? Idk how you use the pad with out it.

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Just do a factory reset and download jb update. This solved the lag on mine

Unibrow

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Try checking out "Dolphin for Pad" browser, it's a beta product but it is astonishing faster than both Chrome (which works just fine on my S III) and the default browser. I also recently checked off in Developer options the background process limit set to 4. I was finding that if the tablet hadn't been restarted in a day or so that games would unexpectedly crash and this just seems to make the tablet more responsive in general. The latter of which isn't really necessary but I think you will find Dolphin for pad to be pretty nice and really improves browsing on the tablet a lot better.

I should note that I'm using the tf700 but I'm pretty sure it will work just as good on the tf300.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd&token=lVDIYVHs

heh, I'll link this but I made this quickly awhile back to show my brother how much faster it was than the stock because we were both unimpressed with the Infinity's performance while browsing.

http://youtu.be/Y30WvmqVl04

Manfred73

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty