Introducing The Asus Transformer Pad Infinity 700

crow57

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
OUCH!! thats cool
you gotta tell us about these things, on sunday, hehe :-D

keep us posted as to when they receive and send out etc!

I can't wait for this

OK, I'm tellin' ya... As of right this minute you can pre-order at adorama.com - $499 for the 32 and $599 for the 64.

I've never heard of this place so not necessarily recommending you do that, check 'em out first...

tf 700 : Buy or Learn at Adorama

Reactions: Green_Laser

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Adorama is one of the largest photographic etailers out there outside of B&H. Zero troubles ordering from them.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
It looks legit. The only thing I want to know is if they charge the card at order or a shipping? Anyone know. I'm about to jump on this!

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
They are based out of New York, NY. Seems like its the only store in the U. S.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
If you guys are questioning the legitimacy of Adorama, you must live in a bubble. They've been around since 1977 as a store. I don't even remember what year they hit the net. But an Amazon alone, within the past 12 months, they have a rating of 4.8 with over 55,000 ratings. Just throwing that out there.

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
If you guys are questioning the legitimacy of Adorama, you must live in a bubble. They've been around since 1977 as a store. I don't even remember what year they hit the net. But an Amazon alone, within the past 12 months, they have a rating of 4.8 with over 55,000 ratings. Just throwing that out there.

And try calling their 800 # and asking about when they charge on preorders.

Reactions: Bamm83

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site

And try calling their 800 # and asking about when they charge on preorders.

Thanks. I figured it out by doing more searching online. They are trustworthy, but don't know of they'll get them sooner than any other store. I might wait a bit longer for a more concrete release date. They DO NOT charge any cards before shipping, so that's good to know.

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Wow this is exciting! !
I'm currently on the road, though has anyone tried to add to cart to see an expected delivery date? (if possible)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

dbpaddler

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I figured it out by doing more searching online. They are trustworthy, but don't know of they'll get them sooner than any other store. I might wait a bit longer for a more concrete release date. They DO NOT charge any cards before shipping, so that's good to know.

If I actually wanted one, I'd do the pre order through Adorama and then just watch Amazon. If Adorama ships before Amazon, then go that route. Otherwise, with a prime membership, Amazon usually gets those orders out first and with 2-day shipping. If you're opting to pay retail, why deal with the hoopla when it's released? Just place the pre order and forget about it.

Having gone through just about every 10" tablet though and currently owning the galaxy 8.9, I have no desire to go back to a larger tablet. Having not even touched my laptop in ages, I wouldn't drop the coin. Might be tempted by the Surface though.

Last edited:

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
So how's this going to work... The 16th is just a few days away, so stores like best buy will have them or we'll only be able to pre order and receive after the 16th?

Good morning Asus, can you please update us on your premium product?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Saw it online at office depot and only the 32gb version.

Edit: Adorama doesn't have online ordering for this item, you have to call to place an order...

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Saw it online at office depot and only the 32gb version.

Edit: Adorama doesn't have online ordering for this item, you have to call to place an order...

From my understanding, it's online only. I'm going to check with Best Buy to see if I can walk in and pick it up, as I'm not at home right now. I'd rather not wait for something to ship to me when I'm leaving soon.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered one from new egg this afternoon it is in packaging

I called the Best Buy nearest my vacation spot (I'm on vacation for another week) and the lady wasn't very helpful. I want to get this thing in store...and I want to take it on the plane home so I can have something to do the entire time...my computer's battery died before I finished Anchorman on the first flight here.

Burnt Toast

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Amazon has it listed but because it's a brand new listing, it says the champ one is tentatively shipping in 1 to 2 months and the am-gray is 3 to 4 weeks.

Docks are still cheaper if you get the Prime versions then the new Infinity models.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Amazon has it listed but because it's a brand new listing, it says the champ one is tentatively shipping in 1 to 2 months and the am-gray is 3 to 4 weeks.

Docks are still cheaper if you get the Prime versions then the new Infinity models.

I'm still trying to figure out what makes the Infinity dock better...And I expect the Amazon listing to change soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii