new Transformer Pad Infinity

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
That looks good. I'll wait for initial reviews in it before buying one. I want to upgrade my Xoom and was looking at the infinity pad 700 but it has been out for a while so I'll just wait a little longer before I update my Xoom.

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I hope the Tegra 4 does not dissapoint on this massive resolution, the T3 was a dissapointment for me on multiple devices (One X, N7) and made me not get the TF700 now i really need a tab with keyboard so this would be my first choice.

Sent From The One

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
We all need to keep an eye open for i/o benchmarks.
In other words, the speed and framework of the memory.
That will be the most important factor.
If they didn't improve on that, they don't deserve any more $.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Mafiatounes

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
We all need to keep an eye open for i/o benchmarks.
In other words, the speed and framework of the memory.
That will be the most important factor.
If they didn't improve on that, they don't deserve any more $.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

Agreed, i will wait for reviews concerning i/o, GPU and CPU want to be sure i can use it for at least a year.

Sent From The One

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
That looks good. I'll wait for initial reviews in it before buying one. I want to upgrade my Xoom and was looking at the infinity pad 700 but it has been out for a while so I'll just wait a little longer before I update my Xoom.

Totally agree. I have had the prime and the infinity and I don't want to struggle with another I/O issue. And yes I have rooted my infinity and still having a few issues with lag. Wanted to love the prime/infinity due to the keyboard but hardly pick up my infinity anymore due to my Note 2 running so smoothly.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using AC Forums mobile app

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I think Asus has learned from past mistakes and the new infinity looks great. The tegra 4 is gonna be a monster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Honestly I think Asus has learned from past mistakes and the new infinity looks great. The tegra 4 is gonna be a monster

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I'm not going to say Tegra 4 won't be awesome, or that Asus did/didn't learn from previous builds.
Though, being on Cromi-X (a custom rom for our tf700), I'll let you guys know that Tegra 3 is a monster itself too.
Problem is Asus didn't pair the T3 to a good enough bus (i/o bottlenecking). But Sbdags really made a huge difference, very noticeable difference, transformed the transformer, to the best it could be.

Posted via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire