Zenwatch contact problem

ttran991

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys, My zenwatch 2 always say "No contacts found - add contact to contact app on phone", but I check my phone and the app does have contacts in it. Please help

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh good. Did you do anything in particular to solve it, or did it just seem to correct itself?

gerryex

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Oh good. Did you do anything in particular to solve it, or did it just seem to correct itself?

Yes! I would also like to know how to get contacts to show up on the ZW. I have plenty of contacts in the "Contacts" app on the phone but none of them show up in the contacts on the watch. All the watch ever says is "No contacts . . . "

Gerry

TylerJordan1994

Dec 31, 2016
Visit site
SOLUTION:
I have been trying to figure this out for a couple days now and finally came across the issue. I believe it is not the Zenwatch as the issue.

On your phone, go to Settings>Applications>Application Manager>Android Wear>Permissions>and allow all of the permissions
This should have come up by default when I opened Android Wear for the first time but for some reason it did not and I was unnable to do phone calls, navigation, and contacts.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Asus Zenwatch 1