Are we stuck?

burkett1974

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
The 1.2 release has been out for some time and we still do not have an autonooter solution available. My question is: since we have the manualnooter solution, have the devs given up on creating an autonooter or is it just not possible? I have not upgraded to the 1.2 version and still run a rooted stock 1.1. I want to go to 1.2 (for flash and other stuff) but just scared to brick my NC. The instructions to run manualnooter intimidate me just a little too much.

burkett1974

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
Re: Are we stuck??

Thanks everyday17. That is the exact information I was looking for. So with that, I assume that when B&N release the code (if ever), then an A.N. solution will more than likely become available.

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyday17. That is the exact information I was looking for. So with that, I assume that when B&N release the code (if ever), then an A.N. solution will more than likely become available.

With stock 1.2 you should probably just do Manual Nooter process. You simply flash a single file and it is good to go.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
And BTW you cannot brick a nook as it boots from an SD card first you can always just reflash and try again

---
- Sent from my LG Optimus V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez