Market and Apps on Nook

j.bergthold

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I am relatively new to playing in this area, but I am trying to install honeycomb on to a memory card to use on my nook. So far everything has gone smoothly, except I have spent hours trying to get the gapps and market on to it. The problem I am having is that even though I can see the device in device manager, I cannot see any devices when adb devices is run. What am I doing wrong. How else can I get these onto the nook. I have it running, except what good is android on a nook without the market. PLEASE PLEASE PEASE HELP.

Thank you in advances, I appreciate the help from all of those smarter than me.

As stated before, I am kind of new so making the instructions as simple as possible is appreciated.

koopakid08

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Good luck getting anything to work with honeycomb... It is not anything close to useable as it was not an open source release so it was reverse engineered and is missing many key drivers. For some thing usable use CM7, you can find instructions on how install in the guide linked to in my sig.

The stickies really need to be changed... I started a thread about it but it was ignored...

Sent from space