Wifi Connected, but no internet...

h_10

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I rooted 1.0.1 and resolved the wifi sleep issue with Spare Parks and setting the wifi to never sleep. This resolved my wifi connectivity issue when waking up. I flashed the 1.1.0 upgrade and now I have wifi issues.

After waking up, my wifi says "connected, but no internet". I have to turn wifi off and then on for it to get internet. This has become annoying. I tried Spare Parts no wifi sleep, I tried Soft Locker and no sleep, I tried an app that turned off wifi in sleep and auto turn wifi on when waking up and that didn't work.

So is there a way to resolve the connected but no internet issue?

Thanks.

I'll hang up and listen now.

h_10

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
now this is just stupid silly. i can get updates to gmail but my market and browser do not work unless i toggle wifi off and on after waking up.

anyone?

jerrykur

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
now this is just stupid silly. i can get updates to gmail but my market and browser do not work unless i toggle wifi off and on after waking up.

anyone?

Strange. When you say you are getting update to gmail do you mean you occasionally get a notification message? Or are you manually checking for new email and it comes down?

h_10

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i get notification. then i go into gmail and the mail updates like i am on the internet. but my market and browser are not connected to the net unless i toggle wifi off and on.

strange.

dcreed

May 26, 2010
www.acrobotica.com
Not familiar with Spare Parks. But, as a test, I would suggest uninstalling that first as it seems that was the variable when all of this started.

I've been using Soft Locker with mixed results (sometimes the WiFi still turns off), but never had anything not be able to connect once the WiFi icon shows up next to the battery.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non