Continued SD card issues............

jtskier11

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I keep getting a "not enough disk space" message when trying to write my SD card image file for CWM so I can get CM7 installed on my Nook. Ive used a low level formatting tool on like 4 of the MSD cards I have and the same thing every time!! What am I doing wrong?? Im now officially lost.

Hektu

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
How did you solve it? I'm having the same problem, on 3 different cards - 2 gig, 4 gig, and 8 gig.

I ran into the same problem where I repeatedly received the "not enough disk space" error when trying to burn the 8 gig CWM image on an 8 gig microSD. For me the fix was using a smaller sized CWM image (4 gig CWM image) on the 8 gig card I was using. The microSD card I use is class 6. Hope that helps.

Enoki

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm really sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you are saying. CWM? I thought I was suppose to be writing the "auto-nooter-3.0.0" file onto the card. It shows it is only 124,672KB.

I am using a Transcend 8 gig card, class 6.

I ran into the same problem where I repeatedly received the "not enough disk space" error when trying to burn the 8 gig CWM image on an 8 gig microSD. For me the fix was using a smaller sized CWM image (4 gig CWM image) on the 8 gig card I was using. The microSD card I use is class 6. Hope that helps.

Enoki

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I tried this just now. Downloaded the .1 version, and ran it. This time, it showed that it was writing, and then hit the "done" at the end.

Unfortunately, after it was done, I checked the card, and it seems to have lost its formatting, and now shows the card is fully used, no free space, but at zero bytes, whereas before I ran it, it was an 8 gig card, all the space was free.

So this doesn't work for me, either. :confused:

I had to download the older version of Win32. I tried version .2 over and over again to no avail. But once I deleted that and installed version .1. Ran it and boom, worked fine.

https://launchpad.net/win32-image-writer/+download

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87