Mounting the SD card

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I appologize if someone allready asked this but I couldn't find anything.

I have nookie froyo running off an SD card. Everything is fine - I used EASEUS to expand my SD partition. However, when I have the SD card in the nook, and I plug in my nook and do mount SD card - it mounts the "boot" section of the SD card (internal memory) vs. the SD card portion .... any idea of to fix this? I need to change this so I can get my books off my adobe digital editions.

thanks!

Edit: I just read the FAQ, it seems like this is an issue ... is there anyway to fix it? Otherwise, I'm not sure how to get books from adobe digital editions to my nook.

Last edited:

picopir8

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
Just to clarify, you have the SD card inserted in your NC, and then you connect your NC to a PC using the USB cable?

What OS does your PC run? I assume Windows because windows is only able to access the first partition of an SD card.

If the above is accurate, then you will need to find a mac or linux PC. If you do not have access to one, and do not want to install linux natively on your PC, then install virtualbox and install linux within a virtual machine. If you have never run linux before, get Ubuntu it is very easy to use.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87