Nook color apps and flash

VolMan37421

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

First off, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I got a nook color and saw a post on here, somewhere, in which the poster told how they got apps and flash on their nook, without rooting, it seemed.

Does anyone have ideas or perhaps have apps and flash on their nook without rooting it? I know there is an update supposedly in January bringing the nook up to 2.2. I just wondered if there was a way to do that now without rooting?

Thanks!

merlin5353

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Hello all,

First off, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I got a nook color and saw a post on here, somewhere, in which the poster told how they got apps and flash on their nook, without rooting, it seemed.

Does anyone have ideas or perhaps have apps and flash on their nook without rooting it? I know there is an update supposedly in January bringing the nook up to 2.2. I just wondered if there was a way to do that now without rooting?

Thanks!

I'm listening, also. Same questions. Heard from a Nook guy at a Barnes & Noble store the 26th; an big OS update (close to 2.2) is scheduled for 'probably' late January. There are several websites saying the same thing. Gotta love it!

Abb0nz

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Not wanting to be a killjoy but I've seen on another forum that V1.1 is coming late Jan' and the V2.2 will be Feb or March.
The source seemed to be a B&N developer.
:(

fmamman

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Mine says I've got 1.1.0 and made like it was just downloaded. Just got this nookcolor, and am interested in improving to 2.2 at minimum (got it on my droid 2) and 1.1 feels awfully klutzy even tho I'm a real incompetent when it comes to tech. 3.0 would be a dream.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shao61