- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Bell Galaxy S II - Insufficient Memory using Paranoid Android
Am running SGS2 on Bell and rooted with Paranoid Android. Recently ran into an "insufficient memory available" problem uploading new apps.
Have moved most apps to SD card- showing 850MB free of 2GB phone memory, 10.2GB free of 11.5GB internal and 616MB free of 2GB external SD card.
Tried to delete dumpstate/logcat by dialing *#9900# but get a "Connection problem or invlaid MMI code" error.
- By ilovetospell in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 11Last Post: 03-17-2015, 07:38 PM
- By Derek Gammage in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 6Last Post: 01-12-2014, 12:52 PM
- By StiM_AddiCt in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:43 PM
- By TopfliteB in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:54 PM
- By doonboggle in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:09 PM