Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!

Have you ever wondered who to marry, if you're tipping too little, or if you should impress your boss with a new face tattoo? Well, with AskInternets, you can finally groupthink these major life questions! Anonymously post yes or no questions, and strangers around the world vote on what you should do!

It's totally free, and we would love, love, LOVE any feedback you have!! We are extremely interested in your thoughts, so once you've tried out the app, send a screenshot of it to groupthink@askinternets.com, and we will send you a code for a Redbox rental!

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.ask.app
    Learn more: AskInternets | Anonymously ask the ill-informed
    Talk to us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/askinternets

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!-android-store-ask.jpg   Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!-android-store-vote.jpg   Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!-android-store-share.jpg  
    Last edited by AskInternets; 07-12-2014 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Include promo
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!

We seriously want the feedback from this community, so we are throwing in a redbox code for anyone who tries it out! Just send us a screenshot of you using the app to groupthink@askinternets.com and we will send you a code! Limit first 100 to Email!
    Last edited by AskInternets; 07-12-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Default Re: Free Redbox code for feedback on AskInternets - An App for groupthinking your life decisions!

Tried downloading it. Not available in Canada
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

jdmorin, thanks, this is EXACTLY why we wanted feedback! We've fixed our listing to include Canada and other English-speaking countries. It may take an hour or so to update in the Android store, but please try again and let us know what you think!

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

I can confirm that you can now download in Canada!

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

First thoughts...

I like the idea behind the app.

I have noticed that several of the questions have two votes for my answer instead of one.

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thank you so much for the feedback and thoughts!! I'm not sure why the two votes thing is happening. It may be that someone else is voting at the same time as you (that happens to me every once in a while)... We will look into it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for your time and feedback!!

Quote Originally Posted by jdmorin View Post
    First thoughts...

I like the idea behind the app.

I have noticed that several of the questions have two votes for my answer instead of one.