Extended battery Charge Times

jmullinsiu

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else noticing that the extended battery is taking a very long time to charge? I am new to actually using an extended battery with any phone but its just something I noticed.

It could be just me being impatient and playing with it too much while it charges. :p

mjforte

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Well I don't have an extended battery myself but considering the stock battery takes 2 hours to charge and the extended battery is almost twice the capacity it makes sense that it will take a while to charge up. That should be normal. If you want your phone to last a long time, the bigger battery is going to take longer to charge up.

xjoshuax89

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Took me about 3 hours to fully charge from literally 1% to 100% with the regular battery but I had the phone on. If it was off obviously it would've charged faster.

I am in the process of charging the extended right now 1.5 hrs into the charge with the phone on and it just hit 30%.

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I honestly haven't couldn't tell you how long it takes for mine to charge up mainly because I charge mine overnight. Guess I should do a test run and see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KZCY