Extended battery 50% off at Verizonwireless.com

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I don't think this has been posted yet (and if it has, I apologize) but right now Verizon is selling the extended battery for $24.99. It comes up at $49.99 but when you add it to your cart, the price is cut in half. I'm not sure how long this will last but I figured I would let everyone know just in case you wanted to pick one up at a great price.

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
It says today next to it in the cart...it could be only for today. Not a bad deal if you need an extended battery. Hopefully Android Central will have one sometime in the future too ;)

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if this is Verizon's tacit way of saying "We know, the battery life isn't what you expected it to be...but here, take this battery and don't complain" :p

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just tried it and it shows as 24.99 in the shopping cart.

Standard battery priced at 19.99 after you add it to cart.

Sent using Tapatalk

LDubs

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Still works today, I grabbed one, just in case. Phone rep told me it would probably be good until Friday - apparently they change the online promotions every Friday evening (good to know!).

*** One important thing to note: if you have a corporate discount, it will override this deal if you're logged in to your "my verizon" account. Make sure you log out, and then go back and purchase it. When you add it to your cart it will automatically take 50% off, and free 2-day shipping is available as well.

:cool:

rbonnerjr

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I don't think this has been posted yet (and if it has, I apologize) but right now Verizon is selling the extended battery for $24.99. It comes up at $49.99 but when you add it to your cart, the price is cut in half. I'm not sure how long this will last but I figured I would let everyone know just in case you wanted to pick one up at a great price.
dang i dont see it on the web site anymore unless im looking in the wrong place

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
For those ordered it online, did it actually require you to sign for it when it came? I thought it said something like that? Maybe I'm just crazy though.

GBH2

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Sunday, I just checked again and it still says "processing" :( It's Annoying - in part because I am going to be around the next couple of days which would have been good in case I did have to sign for it - if it had shipped Monday or even today - now I won't be around

- Usually you can leave a note with your signature and tell them to leave it in a safe place, but they still may not if there isn't a safe place or they don't feel like it.

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine Sunday, I just checked again and it still says "processing" :( It's Annoying - in part because I am going to be around the next couple of days which would have been good in case I did have to sign for it - if it had shipped Monday or even today - now I won't be around

- Usually you can leave a note with your signature and tell them to leave it in a safe place, but they still may not if there isn't a safe place or they don't feel like it.
Hmm...I guess I'll have to do that because I doubt I'll ever be home when they come by.

spectre1006

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
FYI the sale is still going on. I noticed however, if you are logged in, YOU DO NOT GET THE DISCOUNT. it showed it at 37.49 for me when i logged in and when i logged out the discount was 50% at 24.99

Reactions: monger

monger

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
FYI the sale is still going on. I noticed however, if you are logged in, YOU DO NOT GET THE DISCOUNT. it showed it at 37.49 for me when i logged in and when i logged out the discount was 50% at 24.99

Thank you!! I couldn't figure it out and thought maybe my corporate discount was screwing it up so I had given up.

sevin7

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for posting this! Its STILL VALID! I tried it when logged into my account and it wanted to charge me the full $50. I added it to the cart not logged in and got it for $25!

Still $25 as of 9/21/2011

Accessories
Item Qty Due Today
Extended Battery w/Cover 1 $24.99
Shipping Option ****
2-Day Ground Free
Taxes, Governmental Surcharges & Fees $1.50
GA Local Sales Tax* $0.50
GA State Sales Tax* $1.00
Total Due Today
(amount will be charged to your credit card)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo