Bionic wall charger question

Vato805

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
So any of the USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type will work?
yes so please go to monoprice.com
best prices for cables

i got a 6ft one for my bionic it was .81 cents

and it works super i get all my cables there
im in California so i get stuff super quick but their service and products are awesome!!!

better yet here is to all the sizes:
USB Cables

and the one i got:
For only $0.68 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 6ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/28AWG Cable | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
yes so please go to monoprice.com
best prices for cables

i got a 6ft one for my bionic it was .81 cents

and it works super i get all my cables there
im in California so i get stuff super quick but their service and products are awesome!!!

better yet here is to all the sizes:
USB Cables

and the one i got:
For only $0.68 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 6ft USB 2.0 A Male to Micro 5pin Male 28/28AWG Cable | USB 2.0 Cables - Micro-B Type
Just got the same one you got. Thanks for the help!

Vato805

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Just got the same one you got. Thanks for the help!
glad i could help!
Now you know where to get good cables cheap, also i got a a few TV mounts for me and my family and friends installed all our HD tvs and i paid the same price for 6 tv mounts what i would of paid for 1 or 2 of equal quality at the worstbuy

plus maybe next time if you use your bionic for gps or bedside mode or would like to and think paying 80 for both docks is ridiculous
pick this up from them
For only $3.01 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Universal GPS Car Mount Holder | For Garmin

and the Bionic app from the store for free and you got all 3 modes and can use that dock

i cant speak of the quality as i will be getting mine 2morrow delivered at around 11am so i can post pix if you like and a review after i use it for a few hours

Reactions: CobbFC09

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
glad i could help!
Now you know where to get good cables cheap, also i got a a few TV mounts for me and my family and friends installed all our HD tvs and i paid the same price for 6 tv mounts what i would of paid for 1 or 2 of equal quality at the worstbuy

plus maybe next time if you use your bionic for gps or bedside mode or would like to and think paying 80 for both docks is ridiculous
pick this up from them
For only $3.01 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Universal GPS Car Mount Holder | For Garmin

and the Bionic app from the store for free and you got all 3 modes and can use that dock

i cant speak of the quality as i will be getting mine 2morrow delivered at around 11am so i can post pix if you like and a review after i use it for a few hours
Yeah, the site is pretty cool. If only I knew what all that stuff is.

Is it possible to buy the piece you plug into the wall on monoprice? I assume it would be cheaper to buy the piece and a cord than buy another wall charger from Verizon.

Vato805

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the site is pretty cool. If only I knew what all that stuff is.

Is it possible to buy the piece you plug into the wall on monoprice? I assume it would be cheaper to buy the piece and a cord than buy another wall charger from Verizon.
yup right here, my sister bought one for her htc and she gets the same charge times
Black is $2.16 but sold out at the moment
For only $1.75 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000mA) - Black | Power to USB Converters
White is $2.28
in stock
For only $1.85 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000mA) - White | Power to USB Converters

so you get about a whole charger for $3

Reactions: CobbFC09

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
yup right here, my sister bought one for her htc and she gets the same charge times
Black is $2.16 but sold out at the moment
For only $1.75 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000mA) - Black | Power to USB Converters
White is $2.28
in stock
For only $1.85 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000mA) - White | Power to USB Converters

so you get about a whole charger for $3
Thanks again bud!

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
looks that way... I ordered a couple of the white ones and some 6 foot usb cables, they seem to work just fine.

I wish I had remembered to order the microHDMI to regular HDMI cable from there when I was ordering the usb stuff.

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
This is really weird. Now it says that the white ones are on back order and below that it says, "This item has been discontinued".

So now both the white and black are being discontinued?

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
maybe they were having quality control issues with them? I bought several of the wall outlet to USB converters, and it appears to have died already, after about 7-10 hours of use... I havent used any of the other ones I got... I'll see how long they last...

JStrider

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Dont waste your money! the second one I ordered died on friday, after just a 7 or 8 hours of use over a two day period. I actually heard it make a popping noise when it went out.

It might just be a fuse, I'm gonna take them apart when i have a chance and see if there is anything worth seeing.

I've got the third one still, haven't used it at all yet, dont think I will, I dont want to risk a failure and having it fry my phone!

CobbFC09

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Dont waste your money! the second one I ordered died on friday, after just a 7 or 8 hours of use over a two day period. I actually heard it make a popping noise when it went out.

It might just be a fuse, I'm gonna take them apart when i have a chance and see if there is anything worth seeing.

I've got the third one still, haven't used it at all yet, dont think I will, I dont want to risk a failure and having it fry my phone!
If they both hadn't been discontinued I most likely would've bought a couple. Worked out well that they did get discontinued.