Folder Organizer

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I thought I'd share an old school favorite app of mine to help personalize your Priv. It's called Folder Organizer.

You can create personalized folders for your home screen to keep things neat and organized. You can create your own folder colors and use icons from your favorite icon packs. This can take a bit to set up but worth it once you do.

I'm sure by now you have realized that while the ability to switch icon packs in the launcher is a nice touch, some of the icons that don't have an auto match to one of yours have a pretty poor default look. The ones with sense, 3D looks or white backgrounds don't work out so well in the BlackBerry launcher either so this app will allow you to keep apps with system default icons in your app drawer but manually set up ones for your home screens and folders.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2562.jpg
    2562.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 44

Trisk333

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for sharing, I like the looks of that. I'll definitely download it.

Just a tip in advance: After creating folders and such you can add them by using two new shortcuts in your app drawer under the shortcuts tab. One of them is for folders and the other for individual items. Press and hold to add to home screen and you get a section to choose from.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana