I just got my priv today.

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
And Iove it plus I got awesome deal from Rogers. I saved $150 because I purchased open box. Did I mention I am in love with the phone ! Android and bb10 mix is awesome. Battery socks so far but I assume it is because it is new phone

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I had priv for couple days now and I like it a lot.
Question: is suppressing messages for max 8 hours blackberry or Android feature

Jonneh

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I had priv for couple days now and I like it a lot.
Question: is suppressing messages for max 8 hours blackberry or Android feature

It's just how lollipop does notifications. You can choose "indefinitely" above the hour option (which, as you saw, can be increased to 8 hrs). Honestly, when lollipop was released, all hell broke loose because the notifications were revamped in highly-over-complicated ways. Marshmallow took it and fixed it for the most part.

I generally use the priority mode to only get notifications from starred contacts when I go to bed.

By the way, there's a large Tips & Tricks thread with a post on how to emulate Bedside Mode on the Priv if you came from BBOS. (sticky on Crackberry)

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(870071)

Trusted Member
Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
And Iove it plus I got awesome deal from Rogers. I saved $150 because I purchased open box. Did I mention I am in love with the phone ! Android and bb10 mix is awesome. Battery socks so far but I assume it is because it is new phone

Give it time to index and once your device is setup battery life will improve greatly!

Posted via the Android Central App