Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - MYBAT Clear Shell & Holster Combo

daniel.michael4724

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I searched and didn't see where anyone else has posted about this particular shell/holster combo. I've got an Otterbox Defender for it but with the size of the phone having the OB on was all but impossible to leave on my hip while sitting, especially while driving so I wanted something more practical for my day to day. I kept the OB for working in the yard and such. Anyway, I thought I'd give you guys and quick review and some pictures. With that being said here we go:

This past Sunday evening I decided to go shopping for a shell/holster combo. I looked here, Amazon, and a few other places. This particular case I found on eBay. It is made by MYBAT, part number SAMGNIIIHOLSSFTBL401 (between the N and H is 3 capital I's for the roman numeral 3). So far I'm impressed. The holster is the same type construction/look as the shell and holster combo's that Verizon is famous for selling. The clear shell is made of a clear shatter resistant plastic. I debated getting a solid black case but I like the look of the phone "naked" so you can see the logo's on the back. I guess I'm just a nerd like that.

The case fit's into the holster pretty well snug. The shell fits perfectly on the phone and has a reassuring "click" when snapped on. After you get it on if for some reason you need to take the phone out of the case be careful because there isn't much play in the plastic itself. The phone rides well in the holster and is a lot more comfortable while driving with it on my belt.

The only thing I don't like about the clear back against the black battery door is that every little spec of dust that gets in there. But of course that's just my OCD having a fit over it. I know this hasn't been a huge review but I hope you guys enjoy. BTW, if anyone is interested in buying one and I'll forward you the sellers info and such. Total price out of pocket was $12.95 with free first class shipping with USPS.

View of holster still in packaging:

Pic of shell in packaging:

Part Number Tag:

Shell open sitting next to phone:

Front shot with case on:

Edges of case are raised so there is a bit of scratch protection (2 pennies deep):

Rear Profile with case on:

Side/Back profile with case on:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez