Better Battery Stats[Solved]

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I got this cheap laptop from costco september 26th 2021 for 400 bucks.

http://mvvg.blogspot.com/2022/02/hp-i3-laptop-costco-400-dollars.html

I got an LG VELVET from costco middle of february 2021. The battery last not so long anymore. It might be the battery. But also the 732 apps I have installed draining the battery. I wanted to see which apps are draining the battery. It only shows 1 app at a time. So I downloaded better battery stats from google play for 1 dollar ( I had a credit normally 2 bucks). But it asks me for these commands when I start the app.

adb -d shell pm grant com.asksven.betterbatterystatsandroid.permission.BATTERY_STATS

adb -d shell pm grant com.asksven.betterbatterystatsandroid.permission.DUMP

adb -d shell pm grant com.asksven.betterbatterystatsandroid.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATSc

adb -d shell settings put global hidden_api_policy 1

I have never done adb before.

So I downloaded the package to the laptop and set the system enviornmental path or what ever its called to the folder where I downloaded the files.

Then I started CMD command prompt as administrator and said adb devices.

Then it says

* daemon not running; starting now at tcp:5307

*daemon started successfully

List of devices attached

Then I run the first command. And it says:

adb .exe: no devices found.

I thought the phone is not connected. There are 2 usb A and one C port. I have connected the C port. I thought I am not connected so I went to device manager but it says this app is blocked from running for safety or something. So I downloaded reg files from major geeks to disable the user control and now I am in. My velvet shows in device manager. And in my computer. So not sure why it says no device found. What am I doing wrong.

Also swipe down it says my phone is connected to my laptop and I tapped build number 7 times and am developer and have usb debugging on.

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I installed ADB on my mac and copied the files to usr/local and created a bin folder because that is where one of my $PATHS are. Now it does not say adb comand not found. But when I try for example

adb -d shell pm grant com.asksven.betterbatterystatsandroid.permission.BATTERY_STATS

it says

Error: no permission specified

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I found this. I went back to the HP laptop

I changed in dubugging settings to midi device and allowed debugging said ok. Then

adb -d shell settings put global hidden_api_policy 1

Then it gave me no error. Sweet success. Or so I thought. Then I treide this again.

and it said

Error: no permission specified

So not doing something right. What could it be?