13.3'' Asus Chromebook confirmed for Q1 2014

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
ASUS To Release First Chromebooks In Early 2014 | OMG! Chrome!

I've been waiting for this. While I enjoy the mobility of an 11.6'' laptop, I find it to be just a bit to small for my tastes. The Pixel is out (for that money, I'll buy a Macbook) and the HP Pavillion didn't interest me (though I was tempted by the HP 14 and probably would have bought one if my Walmart had brought them in). I've had nothing but good experiences with Asus products so unless something dreadful comes out in the reviews when this thing launches (like negligible battery life), I'm looking at the replacement for my Samsung 3.

I haven't used my Chromebook much since I picked up my Mac Mini though. As excited as I am for all this new hardware, I hope we see some better software developments in 2014.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes indeed. I have had some bad experiences with Asus' mobile products and can only help they've finally made quality control a priority for their 2014 line-up.

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I fully recommend the newer HP Chromebook 14. It's gorgeous, as functional as a Chromebook can be, and not expensive. I opted for the one with 4gb RAM and 4G, and absolutely love it.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress